NOW AVAILABLE! An electronic version of the OASES-A Response Form in Norwegian.
Translated into Norwegian and validated by:
Hilda Sønsterud, logoped MNLL
Bodil Nordbø, logoped MNLL
Kirsten Howells, logoped MRCSLT
To minimize costs associated with international shipping charges, the OASES is now available in protected electronic files (like PDFs) so customers can print an authorized number of copies from their own computers.
Purchasers will be emailed a protected electronic file, a download link for file-viewing software, and a license. Instructions and files will typically be sent within three (3) business days purchase.
Electronic OASES-A Response Forms can be purchased in sets of 25 authorized prints. Photocopying or other reproduction is prohibited.
The OASES-A Response Form includes 100 items in 4 sections:
- General information about a speaker's perceptions of stuttering
- Affective, behavioral, and cognitive reactions to stuttering (feelings, actions, thoughts)
- Functional communication difficulties in key situations (at home, at work, in social situations, and in general)
- Impact of stuttering on the speaker's quality of life
All OASES users should have an OASES Technical/Scoring Manual for scoring and interpretation. The manual, which is available in English only, can be orderd in an electronic version.
Electronic versions of the OASES Response Forms in Norwegian are also available for other age groups:
- OASES-T (Teenage) for teenages ages 13-17
- OASES-S (School-Age) for children ages 7-12
For more detailed information about the OASES, click here.
Copyright (c) 2018. Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.