The electronic versions of the OASES in English are intended for International Customers. If you are in the United States, please purchase the printed version of the OASES Technical/Scoring Manual and Response Forms.
STR is sensitive to concerns about international shipping costs. For this reason, we have now made English versions of the OASES available in electronic versions that users can print on their own computers!
Purchasers will be emailed a protected electronic file, a download link for file-viewing software, and a license. Instructions and files will typically be sent within 1 business day of purchase.
OASES-T Electronic Response Forms can be purchased in sets of 25 authorized prints. Photocopying or other reproduction is prohibited.
The OASES-T DIGITAL Response Form pack provides a license for users to print 25 response forms for the Overall Assessment of the Speaker's Experience of Stuttering for teenagers (ages 13-17).
The OASES-T Response Form includes 80 items in 4 sections:
- General information about a teen's perceptions of stuttering
- Affective, behavioral, and cognitive reactions to stuttering (feelings, actions, thoughts)
- Functional communication difficulties in key situations (at home, at school, in social situations, and in general)
- Impact of stuttering on the teen's quality of life
All OASES users need an OASES Technical/Scoring Manual (available in print or electronic versions) for scoring and interpretation information. The manual includes numerous interpretive summaries that help clinicians understand how the numerical results from the OASES may relate to their clients' experience of stuttering. The text from the interpretive paragraphs can be used directly in diagnostic evaluation summaries and progress reports to document the impact of stuttering.
OASES Response Forms are also available for other age groups:
- OASES-A (Adult) for individuals ages 18 and above
- OASES-S (School-Age) for children ages 7-12
For more detailed information about the OASES, click here.
Copyright (c) 2016. Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.