Order refills of Minimizing Bullying for Children Who Stutter: A Workbook for Teachers and School Administrators so you can give one to each person involved in a your client's education. This information will help them understand and support your therapy plan throughout the school!
- Written specifically for teachers, to prepare them to become active, helpful partners in your therapy plan
- Includes background information about stuttering and the unique challenge of bullying for children who stutter
- Helps school personnel understand the goals of therapy and the many ways you are helping students overcome the challenges of stuttering and bullying
- Contains worksheets and descriptions of therapy goals, activities, and resources just for educators
- Includes a special section for school administrators
- Addresses current topics such as cyberbullying, helping bullies, reacting to stuttering in the classroom, and more
Get a discount and save on shipping when you order 3 or more!